< Robert Zikmann- solicitors


Rob can provide specialist advice to solicitors looking for:

•   a barrister with a specialization in building and construction

•   specialist advice on a building dispute

•   someone to mediate in a building dispute

•   a professional to make an expert determination

•   someone to draft submissions for an adjudication application or adjudication response
    under the Building and Construction Industry Security of Payment Act 1999

•   a barrister who can advise on building contracts

for chamber’s webpage.